Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Internet Safety Project - Public or Private Profile

I think that teens should put their profile to private on social networking sites because of sexual stalkers. First, they could find out where you live. Second, if they know where you live they could hurt you or kill you. Third, they could post things on your page, and ruin your relationship with people that your good friends with. For example, my friend Tomi flirted with a lot of  guys and one day this guy added her as a friend, he started asking her a lot of questions like where she lived and what she did and who she hung out with, eventually he started following her and he almost raped her, but I called the cops and one of my guy friends beat him up. That is why I don't trust guys that randomly add you as a friend.

1 comment: