Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 8: Friends or Adults?

In my life, friends are more important then adults because you always need at least one person that's around for you. One reason is that friends are there for you when you are having relationship problems, like when you are being abused, they can walk you through it, or maybe they can let you stay with them if the problems in the relationship is extreme. Additionally, friends are there when you need a made of honor or best man for you at your wedding. One last reason is that when your at your lowest or you can't take things anymore you always have that one friend to call and talk to. I let my friends know I appreciate them by giving them tons of hugs, and I'm always there trying to help them with something.

1 comment:

  1. I can see how valuable it is to have supportive people who are always there.

    ReplyDelete