Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dia de los Muertos - Pick a Person

I plan to construct a Dia de los Muertos altar about Heath Ledger. His main character trait is an avid chess player. This person is known for being an famous actor. This person’s appearance is blond hair, brown eyed, Caucasian, and fit. Others think this person is really good at doing his work, and being a good father to his daughter. This person is known for saying “I only do this because I'm having fun. The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away.” This person thought “It's not a disease. It's not contagious. They should understand that it's a story of pure love. They don't have to be a hero. They don't have to be brave like us. I guess a little bit of maturity is being asked for because society has been immature in the past. That's about it.” A few items that I may include in my altar to represent this person are a game of chess, all of his movies that he has plaid in, and some of his favorite movies. I selected this person because when I was younger my sister always loved him as a actor. When my sister first showed me the movie "A Knight's Tale" I soon after was in love with his acting skills. That is why I decided to choose him so I could wright about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment