Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dragons' Den First Semester Week 0: Video Games, Texting, or Sleeping

I sleep because it makes me feel good when I wake up. I decide to sleep when I'm bored, tired, or I ate too much. While I am sleeping, I catch up to my sleep because sometimes I don't sleep the day before. I enjoy sleeping, because it usually makes me feel better then before I slept when I was awake, and makes me less tired. In reflection, I shouldn't sleep more because I usually can't sleep at night like I'm supposed to, and then I wont be fully awake for school, which leads to bad grades, and me getting into more trouble.

2 comments:

  1. http://spadragonsden.blogspot.com/2011/10/question-of-week-week-9-of-first.html?showComment=1319404402549#c8434430482651832117

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you will really try to sleep less? How will you do it?

    ReplyDelete