Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Autobiographical Narrative - Innocent to Compassionate Brainstorm

When I was 13, I was innocent because I trusted this stranger that happened to be my neighbor. Then, I experienced that riding in his car with him alone scared me a lot, because he was going down a different street that I didn't know of and I thought I was going to die or get raped. This helped me to become compassionate because I learnt not to trust strangers and I didn't want somebody else to get hurt if they trusted somebody they didn't know.

When I was 10, I was innocent because I saved up more then $300 and I went and spent it all on toys that I didn't want or like. Then I experienced that I should of saved  that money and spend it on little things that I want first or give it to somebody in need. This helped me to become compassionate because I was sad after spending it all on things I didn't want and I decided that I should save it on more important things that I or others would need.

When I was 12, I was innocent because this girl told me her secrets and I went and told somebody else. Then, I experienced that I should keep peoples secrets and not be a backstabber and tell other people. This helped to become compassionate because I still feel really guilty on what I did to my best friend, and I never want to do it to somebody else.

Which of these experiences should I write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment