Thursday, November 17, 2011

"The Interlopers” Content Paragraph: Another Point of View

It was a dark night, and I was out hunting on George Znaeym's grounds. I hate George so much, I wish I could just kill him. Eventually I met face to face with George Znaeym, and apparently I was lucky enough to see him so that maybe, just maybe I could get away with killing him. After we were cursing at each other, with both rifles raised at each others faces, we heard thunder, then a giant tree fell on both of us before we even got a chance to move out of the way. I just layed there with one of my arms numb and the other free, eventually George stopped struggling, and noticed that I was still alive. After awhile I see figures up ahead, and say "There's figures up ahead, we can be saved once and for all." "Really?" asked Georege, "Really." I said, about five mineutes later I realized my mistake for mistaking our saviors to actually being wolves that are hunting for food. "Hahaha, I guess I was wrong, those arent our saviors but they are wolves. Once the wolves reached us, we had no hope of living from this point on forward, because we were being eaten b the wolves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment