Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Person Narrator: House Parent/Lead Staff Point of View Jackie

As I walked into Girls 5 today, I thought "They better hurry up, and open this freaking door!!!". Then, I went inside the house once the staff hurried up and opened the door. When I went inside the house I decided to go to the Tech center so I could finish my homework, but I had to stay til' 3:30, and in that time moment the house and I had to do teen topic. Later, I finally went to go do my homework, and once I opened my blog I found it all pink and girly and some chic as my profile picture, and to tell you now that I was really confused. As I went off shift, I felt annoyed and happy that I did my homework at the same time, and you know that I really don't have to tell you why I was annoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Wait! I am confused. This was supposed to be from an adult's point of view--not yours!

    ReplyDelete