Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Thank You, M'am" Letter to Roger

Dear Ms. Luella Bates Washington Jones,

I appreciate the way you helped me out, even though I tried to snatch your pocketbook. First, I got a job, now I'm a very rich man. Thanks for teaching me manners. Second, I just wanted to see how you are doing. Third, after I left your house when you gave me ten dollars and I went and bought a pair of shoes. I ended up going to a foster home and it helped me a lot. I went to high school and got a high school diploma. After high school I went to a college at Phoenix University. I also wanted to know if I could spend some time with you just to see how you are doing. That is why I wanted to contact you and just to let you know what has happened over the last ten years.
Sincerely,
Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment