Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dragons Den:Life Lesson

A life lesson I learned the hard way is to not to steal. I used to think that it was easier stealing for food and supplies when I was out in the streets. Then I got caught one day, and the cops almost came and took me, which I had to run for my life. I learned that stealing was not the right way to go especially if you get caught and it gets put on to your record. Now I don't steal and if I want something I save up my money for it so I could enjoy using it.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! That sounds scary. I learned to not steal when I was only around 4. I took a grape from the produce display at a grocery store and ate it. My mom caught me, found the manager, and made me apologize. I was mortified!

    By the way, remember to add a link to this post to the Dragons' Den page so others can comment on it: http://spadragonsden.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete