Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Marigolds" Lizbeth's Shoes Paragraph

Most kids don't worry about money as much as adults and parents do. Before my parents got a divorce and everything bad happened, they got into a lot of stress arguments. My biological dad, Gates, would lose a lot of jobs and it would get to the point where they would argue because my mom would be lazy and didn't really look for a job then. Sometimes we would be happy when Gates would get a new job and but after he lost a lot of his jobs I just gave up hope in him. Then we all went to Canada, he got another job up there and well, lets just say I still didn't have hope for him. That is how I felt and dealt with the issue when my parents would lose a job or don't have enough money for things that we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment