Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Best advice

I have recieved a lot orf really good advie, I'm pretty sure everyone has. But the best one that I use is that no one is perfect and that everyone has their own problems. I go by this piece of advice because it is very true. Another reason that I go by this piece of advice is that it helps me not to judge others. In addition, I also use this advice in different times in need. I don't use it just to go by it, but I also use it when people try to judge me or others. I also use it because my mom and other generations of moms before her have told me that this is the best way to go in life. In clonclusion, by going by the advice that my family has taught me is one of my favorites and is also the best one that I have gotten so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment