Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Shopping night at Target

After dinner, everyone that was on campus started to aboard the buses. It was around 6:00 when we left the campus and out to our adventure. We arrive to Target around 6:15-6:30, and then we had to wait in this huge line to get our stickers, stickers to show that we are part of the system. About a half an hour had gone by, I got my sticker and ran for a cart (even though I really didn't need one) and ran with Brittany do go and look for things to buy. Then I left Brittany to go and follow Sabrina, then I left her to head to the electronics section. Then I waited to get a phone, but they ran out of all the good ones. I soon left my cart somewhere and looked for something else to buy. After ten minutes I had found it, I found the electronic that I was going to buy. It was the Nintendo 3DS and they only had purple and pink. I hate the color pink, so I choose the purple one. Then I chased one of the workers to get it for me, then I was looking for a game. He came back and told me that I had to hurry and choose a game. So I choose one of the worse ones imaginable. I choose the "Cooking Mama game". I was so ashamed of myself, but then I got over it and went in line to go and pay for my things. Then somebody had a big jar of circus animal cookies, and I was like "Whoa, where did you get those?!?!" then they said "Oh, it's in the cookies section." and I said "Can you hold my spot so I could go and get some???" ad he said "Yeah, just hurry up and go get some." Then I was away, trying to walk fast to the cookies aisle, doing my best not to bump into someone. Then I made it to the cookie section. So I was looking for it and looking, then I couldn't find it. So I go and get a big bottle of coca cola. Then I see Andrew with the same kind of cookies as the other guy did, I go up to Andrew and ask him where he had gotten those animal cookies. He said it was in the cookie section, then he showed me where it was located. So I took the animal cookies and ran. Then I stopped running to walk fast, because I didn't want the soda to explode in my face. Finally I reach my buddy and wait in my line. Then one of the older people had told me that I could not buy my soda but I could keep my animal cookies. Then I was getting closer to the cashier lady, but another older person who is very mean was telling me that I could not buy my cookies. So I was getting very mad and so I told her that the other lady told me that I could buy them. So she let me through and I bought all of my stuff. Then Sabrina and I went in a van instead of a bus and got home early. That is my adventure at the late night shopping trip to Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment