Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Romeo & Juliet - Love at First Sight

I do not believe in love at first sight, but, there is an attraction at first, possibly lust, which is what a lot of people mistaken for love. For example, my sister Nikki and her husband met at the SPCA in Canada, which was where my other sister worked at. At first they hated each other, but then they grew to like each other. Then they started to go out with each other and then they got married. Another example is my Aunty Linda and Uncle St. John (pronounced as Sinjin). They met at a park, it was when her dog ran away and he went and got him for her. They started talking and getting to know each other, then they got married and were together for a very long time, now he's dead so they can't really be happy with each other. Romeo and Juliet's love is not sincere because they don't know each other yet and they don't know what they're getting each other into.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Darlin. I like your homework. I wish mine was this cool when I was younger. Love you lots!
    -Tricia

    ReplyDelete