Friday, June 15, 2012

Prom 2012 Blog Post


When we first arrived at Sea World I was excited and ready to dance and party. When we arrived at the tide pools, I was amazed at the sight of all of the star fishes and how they were multi-colored and they’re are a lot of them to. During dinner, they gave us food and it was really good. They gave us chicked with chicken alfrado. While I was dancing, I felt a little bit uncomfortable, because I'm not used to dancing in front of people and I felt like people were staring at me, so I just sat down most of the night. By the end of the night, I felt tired since it was a long day, and by the time we got back it was midnight, and once I got to my room I just fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you i was also scared to dance in front of people but all you gotta do is put yourself out there and not give a crap about people think about you and when you do you're unstoppable.

    ReplyDelete