Monday, February 6, 2012

Poetry Previous Knowledge Paragraph

I have experienced poetry by seeing and hearing my sister read and talk about poetry. When I was in elementary school I was never really a fan of poetry but if it was part of my school; I would try my best on writing poetry or anything close to poetry. When I was in middle school I still wasn't a fan of poetry but like I said earlier, I would still write poetry if it was school related. Outside of school I did nothing close to poetry, actually, I hated poetry and still do. This year I hope to have nothing to do with poetry except for participating in poetry slam with Grandma Jean. 

2 comments:

  1. well maybe you'll like it this year... you never what can happen. poetry isn't bad at all, it can actually be pretty intresting... or like that one poetry book name "Were The Side Walk Ends". thats my favorite poetry book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting that you claim to dislike poetry, but you want to attend poetry slams. Do you enjoy listening to poetry or is there another contributing factor?

    ReplyDelete