Monday, February 13, 2012

Imagery in Poetry Blog Post Paragraph


    An unhappy day I had was when I got a new, free skateboard and some old man in San Diego stole it. I was in Salvation Army and then this old man came in and he took my skateboard when nobody was paying attention to him. I was looking at the magazine I was holding and I got really into it. Since I ate Peanut butter and bread earlier I kept on tasting and smelling the previous food that I ate. I was hearing my mom talking to the assistant, and then the old man came in.  The feelings I had felt from my skateboard being stolen were sad at first, but then I got over it because that man might have needed it so he could sell it and get money for food.

3 comments:

  1. I love peanut butter with bread. I think I eat it everyday and don't worry you'll get a new skate board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're skateboard was jacked by an old man. jk im glad you saw it the way you did about hiim possibly needing it more than you would have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad that you lost your skateboard. What did ths Salvation Army look and smell like? I can't quite picture it.

    ReplyDelete