Monday, December 5, 2011

Symbolism: Symbol of Self

A symbol of Christmas that symbolizes me is Christmas lights. One reason is because someone told me that I just stand still and never go out, unless if the batteries die, eventually you can get used to it, and sleep through it, but it never goes out and bring a lot of happiness to people. Another reason is because I light up a room, like Christmas lights do. Lastly, I make people smile, like how a lot of Christmas lights make people smile when they enter a room. That is why I think, and other people think that Christmas lights symbolizes me.

3 comments:

  1. your symbol is unique because it can mean different things like you said. Such as never dying out could mean never giving up/in on something that you believe in or it can mean that you will never change and that you are who you are. Also there a some different colored Christmas light so that would symbolize that you have different ideas or different traits. Mainly i agree that lights symbolize you because you are different and there are different kinds of lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreee with Erika your symbol is unique because it can flicker or it can just stay on like you said good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What type of Christmas light would you be? I doubt you would be a traditional one!

    ReplyDelete