Tuesday, December 13, 2011

“The Skull and the Arrow” In the Cave

I was barely making it, I just got beaten and beaten until they thought I was dead. I was staggering and in extinguishing pain. I thought I wasn't going to make it, until I saw the cave. I knew I was going to make it once I made it to the cave, I knew I was going to be alright. I grabbed some dry branches and twigs that were in the cave, and after searching the wet muddy clothes I had on, I found a match. I searched the cave and found a pot. Then I went and let the pot sit outside and fill up with water. Once it was filled up with water, I put it on top of the fire. Then I put my head in the hot water so my bruises wont hurt as much and go numb. After doing that I looked around the cave and I found a bear skull with something in the eye socket. I pulled out that something and it turns out to be a perfect arrow head. I looked around and I see no bones of a human but all I see is broken bones of a bear. By seeing this it gave me new courage, the man took down his enemy even though he was close to death and he won. After about three weeks on surviving with little amounts of things he could use. He finally decided to go over to the village and fight for justice. As he made it to the village he stood up for himself and his friends, alongside with the townsfolk.

2 comments:

  1. Remember to keep your writing consistent; you began with first-person and ended writing in second-person narration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you would do the same thing as the man in the story?

    ReplyDelete