Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Response to Priester's Syllabus

 

These are some of the syllabus rules that I don't like.The sign-out form, it is a good way to check out but a lot of times I'm late to Ms. Davis class because once the bell rings we have to do our check-out form at the last minute and we have to run to our next class and then we have to do science in the news just to make it up.The second one, blogging, I never have liked blogging and still don't, I think it's kind of aggravating that I have to type up a blog and having to do it everyday is driving crazy. Last but not least, the third reason, I don't like that we have to wait to use the bathroom or get a drink of water before, in the middle, or after class, I don't like that we have to wait five minutes after class starts or wait until after class. These are some of the reasons on why I don't like the rules in Ms. Priester's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment