Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My First Day of School 2011

 


When I woke up on the first day of my 9th grade I was excited, scared, happy and tired, so tired that I forgot to eat my breakfast, then once the bell rang I had to go to the main office because on Friday they didn't have my schedule so that's why I had to go to the main office, and they told me that I had to go to room 204, which is the counselors room, then once I got to 204 I had to wait two hours for my schedule, then after that I went to my third period class which is with Mr.Fenick, I made a new friend there named frankie, we ate lunch together and I made more friends.After lunch Frankie showed me where Ms.Priester was, because I didn't know where her classroom was. After Ms.Priester I enjoyed the rest of my last two periods, espicially UROK class then after school ended I went to my house and did my homework and took a nap because I was very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment