Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Choices - Week 3

If I could fly, I would go to all of the places in the world that I would want to go to. I would fly as much as I could, and strengthen my wings. I would go to Japan first. Once I go to Japan I would try to learn how to speak Japanese and try to do different things there that I probably never heard of doing. After Japan I would go to New Zealand. At New Zealand I would enjoy the scenery there, look at the beautiful mountain and try different foods there. Once I leave New Zealand I would go to Brazil. When I arrive to Brazil I would go to the amazon forest and look at all the different types of animals and fruits there. Those are all the places I would want to visit, even if I don't have wings I'd still want to visit those three places.

No comments:

Post a Comment