Monday, May 14, 2012

Academic Update Blog Paragraph

My career goal is to  become a heart surgeon when I grow up and finish schooling. This job involves me graduating high school, college, and med school. I know this will take a lot of years of schooling but it will be worth it in the long run .I want to do this because ever since I could remember, I wanted to help people when they got hurt. I will achieve this goal by having good grades, not letting people get in my way and paying attention in school. I will remain motivated to become a heart surgeon by always wanting to care for people and not faint at the sight of blood.

1 comment:

  1. Why do you want to be a heart surgeon instead of a pediatrician or a nurse? I think being a heart surgeon would be super stressful,but I know you can handle it!

    ReplyDelete