Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break Blog Paragraph

During spring break, I spent the whole time with Natalie playing games with her online. Some of the games we played were Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, and Legend Cards. Something I also did during spring break was network on Facebook. What I did on Facebook was play games and talk to old friends. Then I went to Walmart with Natalie and spent ten dollars on food. Some of the things I did buy were a 24 pack of Coke-a-Cola for eight dollars and a bag of Hot Cheetos for two dollars. By the end of the week, I also spent 20 dollars on junk food, which was at the 99 Cent Store. Other then that, I got a lot of rest. I wished that spring break was a little longer because I had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty detailed and sounds like you had a fun and relaing spring break.

    ReplyDelete