Monday, March 12, 2012

Testing Thoughts Paragraph

When I do take the CAHSEE I hope to feel good about taking the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE). I know that I have to study really hard in order to pass it and graduate from school. I am a little concerned that I might have not studied enough in order to pass the CAHSEE. I am confident that I will be able to have enough time to study and pass the California High School Exit Exam. When I see my CAHSEE scores, I hope to feel satisfied that I was able to pass, comfortable with my score, and wonderful that I can graduate high school.

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you won't have to "study.". I hope that you will just learn it all through normal school. For example, this blog post is helping you prepare for the essay portion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your confident about taking the Cahsee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure want to take the cahsee

    ReplyDelete