Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Second Semester 2012 Goals

My goal for the second semester of the 2011-2012 school year is to at least have no D's or F's. I selected this goal because I want to go to a four year college, and I just care for my grades so that way I wont be a failure in life. I will concur this goal by getting to school on time, doing my class work and homework, and also by participating in the school activities. I have been trying very hard in trying in keeping up my grades, and it matters  to me a lot. At the end of the semester, I will know I achieved my goal by being in a four year college when I grow up and having the confidence in myself, and knowing that  I have achieved my goals.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know which four-year college you would like to attend? From what I have observed, you are on-track to succeed in college. Keep up the motivation!

    ReplyDelete